Ivoryton Library Porch Pickup
- Monday-Friday: 10am-1pm, 2-5pm, Saturday: 9am-12noon.
- To request library materials, patrons may call the Library at 860-767-1252 or email us at email@example.com. Availability limited to Ivoryton Library items and holds received before shut-down.
- A Library staff member will gather the requested materials, check them out, put them in a bag, and label it with your last name. We will then contact you to let you know that your materials are ready and determine a pick-up time.
- Bag will be placed on a table on the Library’s porch at pick-up time.
- If you would like us to deliver to your car, please call us when you arrive and describe your car.
- We will make every effort to fulfill your request based on item availability.
- You can always check item availability by using our Library Catalog at ivorytonlibrary.org
- Items must be returned in the Book Drop. Items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in. No fines will accrue during quarantine.
1.) Need a jigsaw puzzle? Tell us and we can add one to your order. We also have a supply of crossword puzzle books. These are free, do not need to be checked out or returned.
2.) We can pull a selection of books for you based on your preference. Up to 3 adult, teen or juvenile chapter books and up to 10 picture books.
3.) We have a great many used books. We would be happy to include some in your order if you can give us an idea of what you would like.
4.) We carry the latest 5-10 issues of the following magazines:
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Consumer Reports
- Cottages and Bungalows
- Country Home
- Country Living
- Country Gardens
- Connecticut Explored
- Connecticut Wildlife
- Connecticut Woodlands
- HGTV Magazine
- Magnolia Journal
- Martha Stewart Living
- Mystery Scene
- Preservation Connecticut News
- Real Simple
- This Old House