Social Security & Retirement Income Maximization Workshop
February 24 at 6pm
Join us on Zoom with presenters from AAA Retire
The program provides an overview of Social Security retirement benefits for single, married, widowed and divorced beneficiaries.
The topics discussed provide attendees information on how to:
- Increase your Social Security retirement income by up to 76%
- Receive Social Security income from ex or deceased spouse’s earnings
- Replace Social Security income lost after spouse’s death
- Understand the how unprecedented sovereign debt will affect retirees
- Protect yourself from retirement’s greatest threats
This program is intended for community members 58-70, but all are welcome to attend. The program is free of charge.
Registration is required for this Zoom program.